“A mature and committed artist, musically and technically sophisticated, a precise, moving performance as Orfeo”
– Stephen Barlow, Artistic director and conductor, Buxton Festival.
“Imogen was a delightfully melodramatic Marcellina”
– Middlesborough Gazette review of Marriage of Figaro.
“A brilliantly judged Mrs Grose”
– A review of Imogen’s performance in Turn of the Screw by Fraser Wilson, Classical Sheffield.
“Imogen Garner kept us smiling with her singing and acting”
– Wales On Line, reviewing Swansea City Opera’s Marriage of Figaro
“Imogen made a strong impression”
– Gareth Jones, In Suffolk reviewing Marriage of Figaro.